We have been releasing features in ChargeBee on a weekly schedule and there are several exciting features that you should take advantage of for your subscription billing needs.
Flexi coupons became much more flexible:
Allow your marketing / sales team to run interesting promotions with more flexibility in coupon management.
- You can now configure coupons to apply on “plans” or “plans & addons”.
- If your customer wants to buy multiple quantities of particular plan, you can apply fixed amount discount coupons by quantity ($2 off multiplied by plan quantity).
- Restrict coupons by specific plans for which they should apply.
- You can promote these coupon codes with various constraints like limited period, one-time coupon with specific validity or max redemptions for the coupon. All this is possible with clicks & configuration in ChargeBee.
View your customer subscription details with just ‘hover’:
- Now you can view subscription summary by scrolling over subscriptions to view the details, without having to click on each subscription. This will make billing support much more easier.
- There are exciting features lined up to extend this feature to cloud based helpdesk software to make your billing support a breeze.
Enable & extend trial for inactive subscriptions:
- If you wish to extend trial period for customers even if their subscription is now inactive or suspended. You can now reactivate the trial.
- Reactivate the subscription by passing the number of trial days and users will be able to enjoy their trial period without a hassle.
Shipping address in payment page:
You can also retrieve and update multiple addresses on a subscription. And these addresses can be labelled as per your choice – shipping address, billing address, office, home, home-offce – anything of your choice as labels. :)
More details here: https://apidocs.chargebee.com/docs/api/addresses#update_an_address
One time charges:
Create non-recurring addons and charge customers immediately via API with an invoice. You can upsell components easily by creating an invoice instantly.
You can also include adhoc one-time charges that can be charged immediately or with next billing cycle.
Interestingly we will be releasing PDF e-invoice feature soon (Implemented) with ability to brand and send to your customer, all as part of our automated recurring billing solution.